The following are some of the common symptoms seen in patients with sleep disorders. If you have any of these do consult with a sleep specialist
- Snoring at night
- Tiredness and feeling unrefreshed during morning hours
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Disturbed night sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Abrupt cessation of breathing while sleeping
- Early morning headaches
- Increased movement of legs during sleep
- Unable to move the body for a short period while falling asleep or on waking up.
- Sudden muscular weakness during strong emotions
- Falling asleep while driving
- Having nightmares during sleep
- Walking during sleep
- Having hallucinations during falling asleep and during waking.